What is Google Adsense & How Does it Work?
Adsense is a CPC (cost per click) advertising program for Google, Display related, Auto-Tune and native ads for websites and blogs. Google Adsense produces related banner ads, text and image ads, video ads(for youtube.com according to the location and content on the site) and sponsored links.
Google Adsense is more popular among publishers because it is one of the best and easiest ways for bloggers,webmasters, and Youtubers to make money from their blogs, videos,and websites. To start Money with Google Adsense publishers need to register for Google Adsense account.Once you apply for Google Adsense it will check the quality and content on the blog.
If your blog is full of Adsense terms and conditions, your Adsense account will be approved&then set up ads for each page on the website.Google Adsense displays ads in various formats and publishers have the freedom to choose the ad formate.
Google Adsense highlights:
- Adsense is owned by Google and participant in the AdChoices program.
- It generates approx 96% part of Total Google’s income.
- Adsense has the various like AdMob, AdSense for Feeds AdSense for search, etc.
- Adsense works on either a per-click(PPC) or per-impression (CPC)basis and Publishers will get paid for clicks on ads appearing on their websites.
- Currently (Oct 2018), Adsense publishers receive 68% of the click cost and Google 32% for Non-Hosted Adsense account. Means that if an advertiser pays $2 for each click on his ads, the AdSense publisher will get $1.36 and Google $0.64
- Adsense publishers receive 51% of the click cost and Google 49% for Hosted Adsense account (Blogger and Youtube programme).
- Google Adsense has many products suited for desktop websites, videos, games, mobile apps and sizes including text and images.
Adsense publishers get paid monthly; However, the payment threshold is different by currency.
How Adsense Work for Publisher?
- The number of click and CPC (Cost per Click).
- Number impression on site.
Impression RPM (Page revenue per thousand impressions ) is lower than CPC (Cost per Click). RPM is defined as
RPM = (Estimated earnings / Number of page views) * 1000
It has a larger number of the online advertiser who is bidding for your ads place, so you get maximum from ads. You receive payment when reach threshold value of payment ( 100$).
How AdSense Work for Advertiser?
It helps advertisers to advertise to the right people. Because Google always tracks everyone’s internet activity and displays ads based on our activity, search and location. For example: if you search on smartphones, Google Adsense to the smartphone-related ads. Advertisers need control of a Google Adwords online ad and advertising, such as targeted traffic, ad keywords, bids. Advertisers will pay per click.
We strive for accuracy and fairness. If you see something that doesn’t look right, contact us!
Thanks for reading and remember to share this post on social media