Blogtify has done extensive research online and have found the Top best NGOS in Nigeria for the year 2020.
This article covers a detailed and comprehensive list of the top best NGOs in Nigeria and we will also cover a quick review and overview of types of NGOs such as NGOs Nigeria. The functions of NGOs in Nigeria differ from the goals and objectives of each NGO. It is important for us to know the functions of NGOs in Nigeria.
A non-governmental organization (NGO) is a legally constituted organization created by natural or legal persons operating independently of any government. The term originates from the United Nations (UN) and is normally used to refer to organizations that are not part of the government and are not conventional for-profit activities. Below are the list of some of the Top best NGOS in Nigeria in 2020.
Below is a comprehensive list of Top NGOs in Nigeria
Table of Contents
- 1. Let’s Talk Humanity
2. Access to Education for Children
3. ActionAid International Nigeria
4. Action Health Incorporated (AHI)
5. All Nigeria United Nations Students’ & Youth Association (ANUNSA)
6. Alliances for Africa (AfA)
7. African Sports Support & Education Trust
8. Breast Cancer Association of Nigeria (BRECAN)
9. Business and Professional Women – Nigeria (BPW)
10. Centre for Law Enforcement Education
11. Communicating For Change
12. Council of Nigerian People and Organizations
13. CYFO Behaviour Services Limited
14. Enterprise Development Services (EDS)
15. Foundation for Skills Development
16. Global Kneology Organisation.
17. Guidance Community Development Foundation
18. Heinrich Böll Foundation (HBF), Nigeria
19. International Center for Development Affairs
20. Justice & Law Enforcement Reformation Organization
21. Kilba Development Association
22. Lagos Digital Village
23. Leadership for Environment and Development (LEAD) Nigeria
24. LEAP Africa
25An international network of professionals committed to sustainable development. Website: www.lead.org.ng
25. Living Hope Organization Nigeria.
26. Movement for Youth Actualization International
27. Murtala Mohammed Foundation
28. Niger Delta Women for Justice
29. Nigerian Center for Gender, Health and Human Rights
30. Nigeria Health Care Project
31. OGD Collective
32. Paradigm Initiative Nigeria
33. People to People International-Nigeria
34. Pharmacotherapy Group
35. Pro-Natura International (Nigeria)
36. Project Alert on Violence Against Women
37. Real Woman Foundation, The
38. Sacom Services Nig Limited
39. Still Waters HIV/AIDS Health Initiative
40. Trade Policy Research and Training Programme
41. United Nations of Youth Network Nigeria (UNOY)
42. Visual Arts Society of Nigeria
43. WomenAid Collective (WACOL)
44. Women in Management and Business (WIMBIZ)
45. World Scholarship & Career Helpers
46. Youth for Technology Foundation
47. Young Prevailers Club
48. Zonta International Club of Lagos
LIST OF – TOP BEST NGOS IN NIGERIA
1. LET’S TALK HUMANITY
The HumanityInitiative believes that the preservation of humanity is an obligation that we all share. In Nigeria and Africa, we do whatever it takes to make sure children, and by extension women, are catered for, empowered and protected. Everyday we transform and improve lives in order to have a better future to share.
Address: Suite 35 Nurnberger Platz, Ademola Adetokumbo, Wuse 2, Abuja.
2. ACCESS TO EDUCATION FOR CHILDREN
Promotes Education for Indigent children
Address: 63 Road, 53 Victoria Garden City. Lekki, Lagos.
Phone: +234 1 4617859
3. ACTIONAID INTERNATIONAL NIGERIA
Reproductive Sexual Health and Rights (HIV/AIDS); Education; Human Security in Conflict and Emergencies and the integrated Partnerships Against Poverty etc.
Address: NAIC House, Plot 590 Cadastral Zone, Central Business District, PMB 1890, Garki, Abuja
Phone: +234 9 627 0480/2, 461 8655; Fax: +234 9 461 8656
4. ACTION HEALTH INCORPORATED (AHI)
Promotion of adolescent health and development.
5. ALL NIGERIA UNITED NATIONS STUDENTS’ & YOUTH ASSOCIATION (ANUNSA)
Youth association cutting across tertiary institutions of Higher learning; Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education and Technology, Schools of Nursing and Hygiene etc.
Address: National Secretariat: 17 Kingsway road Ikoyi, Lagos
Phone: +234 (0) 8036672892
6. ALLIANCES FOR AFRICA (AFA)
An African-led international, human rights, peace and sustainable development organisation.
Address: 29 Norman Williams Crescent, Off Keffi Street, P.O Box 60024 Alagbon Close, Ikoyi, Lagos
Phone: +234 1 7615407
7. AFRICAN SPORTS SUPPORT & EDUCATION TRUST
Promotes the education of sports people and support aged, retired sports people.
8. BREAST CANCER ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (BRECAN)
NGO galvanising action against breast cancer in Nigeria.
Address: 221 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Oke-Ado, G.P.O. Box 1816, Ibadan, Oyo State
Phone: +234 2 2316800, 08033331211
9. BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL WOMEN – NIGERIA (BPW)
Provision of education, training and opportunities to help women achieve economic independence.
Address: Club Arcade, Annex 7, Tafawa Balewa Complex, Onikan, Lagos.
Phone: +234 1 8920997, 08023372585
10. CENTRE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT EDUCATION
Promotes respect for human rights & co-operation between civil society & law enforcement agencies
11. COMMUNICATING FOR CHANGE
Raising awareness of environment and development issues.
12. COUNCIL OF NIGERIAN PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS
Advancement of educational, political and economic resources throughout the global economy.
13. CYFO BEHAVIOUR SERVICES LIMITED
Behavioural Consulting Firm designed to enhance the development of honesty, integrity, fairness, character, emotional intelligence, maturity, creativity, morality and human dignity in children, youth, families and organizations.
14. ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES (EDS)
Developing enterprise for sustainable growth
15. FOUNDATION FOR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
Empowering unemployed persons with vocational & technical skills to become self-employed.
Address 3b Allen Lane, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone: +234 1 8198108
16. GLOBAL KNEOLOGY ORGANISATION.
Human character and literacy development.
Address 13, Apode street, off Yakoyo B/stop, Ojodu, Ikeja, Lagos
Mobile: +234 (0)805 737 9081, 234 (0)802 095 2797
17. GUIDANCE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION
Free computer training, children, youth, family support, empowerment, farmers forum, community development, etc
Address: 113/175 Bowen University Road, PO Box 32, Iwo, Osun State.
Phone: +234 (0) 8034978700, 08057783260, 08057177719
18. HEINRICH BÖLL FOUNDATION (HBF), NIGERIA
Non-governmental organisation affiliated to the German Green Party.
Address: 16A, Oladipo Diya Street, Second Avenue Extension, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Phone: +234 (0) 802 501 2253
Website: www. boellnigeria.org
19. INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR DEVELOPMENT AFFAIRS
Helping people acquire knowledge and skills.
20. JUSTICE & LAW ENFORCEMENT REFORMATION ORGANIZATION
JLE system, the foundation for the eradication of corruption and poverty
21. KILBA DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION
Voluntary community-based association promoting understanding and development.
22. LAGOS DIGITAL VILLAGE
Information Technology training and opportunity centre for Nigeria’s youth.
23. LEADERSHIP FOR ENVIRONMENT AND DEVELOPMENT (LEAD) NIGERIA
AN INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF PROFESSIONALS COMMITTED TO SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT.
- LEAP Africa
To train, equip and empower a cadre of youths for leadership, effectiveness, accountability etc.
25. LIVING HOPE ORGANIZATION NIGERIA.
We are dedicated to helping people living with HIV/AIDS ( PLWHA), Poverty Reduction, assisting Women and Orphans and people with TB infections.
26. MOVEMENT FOR YOUTH ACTUALIZATION INTERNATIONAL
For youth liberalization and productivity. Educating and development to the less privileged.
27. MURTALA MOHAMMED FOUNDATION
African human capacity development
28. NIGER DELTA WOMEN FOR JUSTICE
Personal, economic, and educational status and human rights of women.
29. NIGERIAN CENTER FOR GENDER, HEALTH AND HUMAN RIGHTS
Carries out projects in cooperation with local non-profit, non-governmental partner organizations.
30. NIGERIA HEALTH CARE PROJECT
Wesley Guild charity supporting health care and primary care facilities in rural areas.
31. OGD COLLECTIVE
32. PARADIGM INITIATIVE NIGERIA
Equipping youth with appropriate Information and Communication Technology skills.
33. PEOPLE TO PEOPLE INTERNATIONAL-NIGERIA
PTPI is about people meeting people to enhance international understanding and friendship.
34. PHARMACOTHERAPY GROUP
Promotion and funding of education and research in pharmacotherapy.
35. PRO-NATURA INTERNATIONAL (NIGERIA)
Institutional development, capacity building training, consultancy and research on sustainable community development
Address: 37, Onne Road, GRA Phase 2 Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Phone: +234 84 462510, 08033298380; Fax: +234 84 463759
36. PROJECT ALERT ON VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN
Information on violence against women, and support services for female victims of violence.
37. REAL WOMAN FOUNDATION, THE
38. SACOM SERVICES NIG LIMITED
Counseling, relationships and marriage.
39. STILL WATERS HIV/AIDS HEALTH INITIATIVE
HIV/AIDS Prevention and Education, VCT, Training, and Care/Support of Orphans
40. TRADE POLICY RESEARCH AND TRAINING PROGRAMME
Analysis of international trade issues
41. UNITED NATIONS OF YOUTH NETWORK NIGERIA (UNOY)
Address: c/o United Nations Information Centre 17 Kingsway Road Ikoyi, Lagos
42. VISUAL ARTS SOCIETY OF NIGERIA
Association of artists, art collectors, art lovers and promoters
43. WOMENAID COLLECTIVE (WACOL)
Educational, social, economic and political development of women and young people through a wide range of services: training, research, advocacy, shelter, legal and financial aid, intra-familial conflict resolution, information and library services.
Address: 9 Umuezebi Street Upper Chime, New Haven, Enugu. P.O.BOX 2718 Enugu State.
Phone: +234 42 256678; Fax: +234 42 256831
44. WOMEN IN MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS (WIMBIZ)
Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) formed to improve the success rate of female entrepreneurs and increase the proportion of women in senior positions in corporate organizations.
Address: Suite A3, Falomo Shopping Centre, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
Phone: +234 1 2712521, 0803 5WIMBIZ
45. WORLD SCHOLARSHIP & CAREER HELPERS
Free training young lads in Computer Studies for poverty eradication
Address: 18 Karimu Street, Surulere-Lagos
Phone: +234 (0) 8062685918
46. YOUTH FOR TECHNOLOGY FOUNDATION
Bringing access to technology and resources to the underserved in rural communities
47. YOUNG PREVAILERS CLUB
Forum for young Christians discuss issues that bother humanity.
48. ZONTA INTERNATIONAL CLUB OF LAGOS
Professionals working together, across political and social boundaries, to advance the status of women worldwide.
There are many Non-Governmental Organizations operating in Nigeria today. These organizations are numerous and we will try our best to update them as they come.
FOR YOUR MAXIMUM EXPOSURE AND AWARENESS, YOU CAN SEND US A LIST OR FEATURE YOUR LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL NGO’S ON OUR WEBSITE (BLOGTIFY.COM) FOR LIFE. WE GUARANTEE MAXIMUM EXPOSURE AND PUBLIC AWARENESS TO YOUR ORGANIZATION FOR JUST A ONE TIME TOKEN FEE OF N20,000 OR 50USD. IF INTERESTED PLS CALL MR ABRAHAM ON +234 7032768976 OR SEND US AN E-MAIL TO email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
see also :
We strive for accuracy and fairness. If you see something that doesn’t look right, contact us!