Blogtify brings to you Tekno Miles Net Worth 2020, Biography, Early Life, Age, Height, Relationship, Home Town, Achievements, Instagram, Music and more..#music
Tekno Miles Biography
Native name: Kelechi
Birth name: Augustine Miles Kelechi Edgar
Also known as: Golden Boy of Africa, Slim Daddy, Alhaji Tenno
Date of Birth: December 17, 1992 (age 25)
Lived in : Bauchi, Bauchi State, Nigeria
Afrobeats RnB Hip hop
Musician Producer Dancer
Years active 2012–present
Music Labels : Made Men Music Group, K-Money Entertainment
Associated acts: Ice Prince, Davido
Tekno Miles Net Worth : $2.5M
Who is Tekno Miles?
Augustine Miles Kelechi (born December 17, 1992), popularly known by his stage name Tekno Miles or simply Tekno, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, producer, performer and dancer. He is an ancestry of the state of Ebonyi.
Kelechi is from the state of Ebonyi. He was born in the state of Bauchi to a family of 5 boys and 1 girl. He grew up in different parts of the country, including Nassarawa, Kaduna and Abuja, since his father was a member of the Nigerian army. At the age of 8, Tekno Miles was enrolled in a music school, where he learned and mastered the basics of piano and guitar.
Tekno Miles was first signed to K-Money Entertainment. His first single entitled “Holiday” was released under the imprint. With the presented vocals from Davido, “Holiday” was received positively and won massive airplay.
In 2012, Tekno Miles was discovered by the famous Nigerian comedian Julius Agwu at an event in Abuja after Tekno Miles received a standing ovation after performing a song titled “Onye Ne Kwu“, his remix of Ice Prince’s “Oleku“. At the same event, he met Iyanya and Ubi Franklyn, the manager of the Made Men Music Group, with whom he became friends. Ubi and Iyanya finally encouraged Tekno Miles to move to Lagos to advance his music career.
SEE ALSO: Kwam 1 De Ultimate Net Worth
On October 5, 2013, he signed a record deal with the Made Men Music Group , under which he released singles such as “Dance” and “Anything”, which earned him a nomination for “Best New Act of the Year” at Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2014.
On June 18, 2015, Tekno Miles released his hit single “Duro“, which was well received in both Africa and the USA.
A remix with Phyno and Flavor N’abania was released on November 16, 2015.
View this post on Instagram
“Duro” was produced by DJ Coublon. It topped several charts in Nigeria and was number 5 internationally in Capital XTRA’s Afrobeats Chart: Top 10 for September 2015.
On November 20, 2015, Tekno Miles released a single titled “Wash”. The song was produced by DJ Coublon with the video from AJE Filmworks.
Tekno Miles Net Worth 2020 + Sony Recording Deal
Tekno signed a $ 4 million contract with SONY ENTERTAINMENT, a company that many believed to be devilish and part of the Illuminati. Many also think that Tekno might have come to the Illuminati because of this deal.
Other Nigerian artists who are also involved in the SONY deal include Mavin crew’s Tiwa Savage and popular musician Wizkid.
Tekno Miles net worth 2020 has been estimated to about $2.5 million according to Forbes in 2020.
Tekno Miles Relationship
There are no details of Miles’ family life that go beyond a picture of himself and his mother. He recently entered the queue of prominent baby daddies in June 2018 at the age of 25 and shared a photo of his newborn son named Skye on Father’s Day.
He also shared a picture of his baby’s mother and long-time girlfriend, Rachel Akosua Funmilola Garton (27), who is professionally known as Lola Rae. She is a Nigerian-born singer and dancer of Ghanaian and British descent.
Other facts you need to know about Tekno Miles
- Tekno Miles has received some nicknames such as the Golden Boy from Africa, Slim Daddy and Alhaji Tekno that match his musical skills.
- Like most music artists, Miles tried his skills in films and, as far as we know, participated in the film Super Star produced by Tony Abulus.
- Tekno Miles music and dance movements are inspired by the American musician Chris Brown. This helped him quite a bit to gain the admiration of most young fans.
- While Forbes’ net worth is estimated at $ 2 million, it has been reported that he has signed a $ 4 million contract with Sony Entertainment.
- He is a big fan of the experienced Nollywood actor Hanks Anuku.
- One of his favorite adornments besides dotted earrings is his lovely tattoo, as can be seen on his two arms.
- Tekno Miles joined the list of celebrities who Nigerians believe are Illuminati members after signing a deal with SONY Entertainment – the same record label that Micheal Jackson called the devil. who signed Tiwa Savage and Wizkid alike.
- Around March 2018, Miles was called by a video vixen and model who were using her IG page to beat up the singer for discriminating against her dark complexion. According to the model, Tekno refused to feature her as the main model for his music video title “Your Love” because of the color of her skin.
Facts about Tekno Miles
Most of Davido’s new songs were written by Tekno. His net worth is estimated at $ 2 million, according to Forbes.
IF THIS INFORMATION WAS VERY HELPFUL TO YOU, YOU CAN ALWAYS SUPPORT BLOGTIFY.COM BY DONATING TO SUPPORT OUR WORK AND HELP TO PROVIDE MORE HELPFUL INFORMATION TO HELP SAVE LIVES.
We strive for accuracy and fairness. If you see something that doesn’t look right, contact us!
Thanks for reading and remember to share this post on social media
REF : Glusea