Coronavirus: Prince Charles tests positive but he's "healthy"

Coronavirus: Prince Charles tests positive but he’s “healthy”

Prince Charles has tested positive to the coronavirus but he feels “healthy”

Clarence House announced that Prince of Wales has tested positive for coronavirus. A spokesperson said that Prince Charles who is now 71, was showing mild symptoms, “otherwise he would remain healthy”, adding that the 72-year-old Duchess of Cornwall had been tested but was not the virus .

Charles and Camilla are now separated from each other in Balmoral.

Buckingham Palace said the Queen’s last meeting was with her son, the heir to the throne, on March 12, but was in good health.

The palace added that the Duke of Edinburgh was not at that meeting and that the queen is “following all appropriate recommendations concerning her welfare”.

“The prince and duchess are now separated from their homes in Scotland, according to government and medical advice,” the Clarence House statement said.

“The tests were conducted by the NHS in Aberdeenshire and they met the standards required for the tests.
“Because of his many activities in public office in recent weeks, it is impossible to determine with whom the prince has been infected.”

see also : FDA approves a new test to detect coronavirus in about 45 minutes

The Duke and Duchess arrived in Scotland on Sunday. Charles showed mild symptoms over the weekend and was examined by the NHS in Aberdeenshire on Monday.

The results passed on Tuesday night, suggesting that he was positive.
Charles is still working and happy.

The 71-year-old heir to the throne briefly met the Queen on March 12. Three days ago, during the Federal Day service, the connection between mother and son was more permanent.

It’s important to re-emphasize the Queen’s health. She emigrated to Windsor last week with the Duke of Edinburgh, who was his usual residence in Sandringham, Norfolk.

Considering that they are 93 years old and 98 years old, special care will be taken to protect them from the virus.

Prince Charles and Camilla will follow the government’s recommendation and separate them. This is not a huge house, but it must be large enough to isolate itself in it.

They only have a small staffs. Princes Charles is expected to recover from the  symptoms in Scotland in the next few weeks.

The prince’s last public appointment was on March 12, the same day he last met the queen, when he attended a dinner party to help rescue and restore bush fires in Australia.

But Prince Charles has also been working from home for the past few days and has held several private meetings with individuals in Highgrove and the Duchy of Cornwall, all of whom are known.

Many family workers in Burkhall, the residence of Prince Balmoral Manor, are now segregated from their own homes.

A court source said the prince had talked to the queen and his sons (Duke of Cambridge and Duke of Sussex) and was in a good mood.

 

see also : Coronavirus bill: Nancy Pelosi provides $300 million to migrants

 

 

FACT CHECK

We strive for accuracy and fairness. If you see something that doesn’t look right, contact us!

Remember to share on social media

 

 

REF: bbc

Leave a Reply